BiMat is a MATLAB library whose main function is the analysis of modularity and nestedness in bipartite ecological networks. Its main features are:
- Modularity and nestedness calculation.
- Diversity calculation using Shannon and Simpson's indexes.
- Different null models for the creation of random bipartite networks.
- Statistics of the network.
- Internal statistics of the modules (multi-scale analysis).
- Group statistical analysis (analysis of many networks).
- Parallel processing for improving the speed during a statistical analysis.
- Plotting in matrix or graph layouts.
This project has been developed and contributed by:
For a Python version that contains some of the BiMat features you may want to check: https://github.com/tpoisot/BiWeb
Help this project
You can help this project either by reporting issues on github or by directly contributing with new modules (feel free to contact any of the authors if you are interested).